The path to a great ride begins at Roosevelt Stables
- Open Tuesday through Sunday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. First ride out - 10:00 am - Last ride out - 4:00 pm.
- $35 - $225 per person
Please note: Georgia State Parks require a $5.00 park pass fee per vehicle
- 1063 Group Camp Road
Pine Mountain, Georgia 31822
- Reservations are reccommended 706-628-7463
Saddle up for a horseback riding adventure up the mountains and through the valleys at F.D.R. State Park. Ride to the top of the mountain as you explore our beautiful park.
- Located inside the 9,049-acre state park, the stables are just three miles from Callaway Gardens.
- Trail rides of various lengths are available, as well as rides coupled with lunch or an overnight trip under the stars.
- 28 miles of trails are available for riders of all skill levels.
- Birthday parties, corporate parties and scout groups.
- Pony Rides
- Reservations preferred
- Ages 6 and older ride their own mounts
- All skill levels welcome